We offer a complete service, from conceptualization to final delivery.
- The services listed below represent an overview of what we offer.
Find manufacturers or suppliers and perform development follow-up
- Selection of equipment that meets technical requirements and identification of specialized suppliers.
- Links with suppliers during the development
- Ensure that suppliers develop and deliver within timelines
- Writing and reviewing technical requirement documents
- Verification of available alternatives that meet the technical requirements
- Risks assessment for each alternative
- Use of latest technologies – hardware and software
Integration with other pieces of equipment
- Design communications between different pieces of equipment for a smooth operation
- By discrete signals via electrical wires
- By digital signals via CAN network
- Management of CAN network communications – by using CANopen or KWP 2000 protocols
- We do programming according to industry standard IEC 61131-3. This standard is used to program the PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers).
Tests: validation, qualification and commissioning
- Writing test plan and test procedures
- Tests according to the procedures previously written
- In the laboratory, simulating equipment input and output signals
- On test bench to get as close as possible to a real situation
- In a real situation, on an equipment representative of the final product
- Validation tests help ensure that the equipment is working as designed, in every detail.
- Qualification tests help ensure that the equipment meets all customer requirements.
- Commissioning tests are done when the equipment is installed in its actual operation environment.
Identification and problem solving
- We can test equipment and software developed by others to:
- Validate vendor products;
- Double check some observations reported by customers;
- Solve problems;
- Be proactive.
Mentoring and technical support
- We have many years of experience, we like to share it through mentoring.
- We also like to help people through our technical support.
- The technology watch consists of gathering, analyzing, disseminate and exploit legally available technological information in order to guide the developments and to make decision-making easier.
- 90% of technological information is available legally.
- To acquire a technology, the technology watch costs 5 to 25 times less than internal research and development.